• “Sedalia in the Ragtime Era,” on display through 2017 at the Katy Depot, 600 E. Third St., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
• “Sedalia, a place where America’s music began,” on display at the Liberty Center, 111 W. Fifth St., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Local artwork based on music of Scott Joplin available for viewing in the Goddard Gallery at the Daum Museum of Contemporary Art at State Fair Community College throughout the duration of the Festival.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Maple Leaf Park, East Main Street.
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at John Stark Pavilion, East Fifth Street.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Katy Depot, 600 E. Third St.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Gazebo Park, South Ohio Avenue.
• 10 a.m. to noon: 1974-75 Scott Joplin International Ragtime Festival video project at Liberty Center, 111 W. Fifth St.
• 1 to 5 p.m.: Free dance lessons at the Fox Theatre Events Center, East Fifth Street.
• 2 p.m.: Ragtime Revelations at Liberty Center, $20. Martin Spitznagel, Emcee. Featuring: Tom Brier, William McNally, Martin Sptiznagel, Jack Rummel, Jeff Barnhart, John Reed-Torres.
• 8 p.m.: East Winners at Liberty Center, $30. Max Morath, Emcee. Featuring: Terry Waldo, Donald Ryan, Carl Sonny Leyland, Barnhart & Holland, Paul Asaro, Richard Dowling, David Reffkin.
• 10:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.: Sedville After Hours, main level conference room at Best Western State Fair Inn, 3000 S. Limit Ave.
• Symposiums at Liberty Center, $10 for the day:
9 a.m.: New Rivermont Record in 45”, presented by Bryan Wright.
10 a.m.: Ragtime Legends, featuring a Legends panel discussion with Max Morath, David Reffkin, Terry Waldo and Richard Zimmerman.