• “Sedalia in the Ragtime Era,” on display through 2017 at the Katy Depot, 600 E. Third St., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
• “Sedalia, a place where America’s music began,” on display at the Liberty Center, 111 W. Fifth St., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Local artwork based on music of Scott Joplin available for viewing in the Goddard Gallery at the Daum Museum of Contemporary Art at State Fair Community College throughout the duration of the Festival.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Maple Leaf Park, East Main Street.
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at John Stark Pavilion, East Fifth Street.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Gazebo Park, South Ohio Avenue.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Katy Depot, 600 E. Third St.
• 1 to 2 p.m.: Free dance lessons at the Fox Theatre Events Center, East Fifth Street.
• 2 p.m.: Pleasant Moments at Liberty Center, 111 W. Fifth St., $20. Donald Ryan, Emcee. Featuring: Donald Ryan, Sebastien Troendle, John Remmers, Frederick Hodges, Jazzou Jones.
• 4 to 6 p.m.: Maple Leaf Tea Dance at the Fox Theatre Events Center, East Fifth Street.
• 5:30 to 7 p.m.: Larry Melton presents on Scott Joplin’s Sedalia at Katy Depot. Reservations required; call 826-2932.
• 8 p.m.: Cradle of Ragtime at Liberty Center, $30. Jack Rummel, Emcee. Featuring: Richard Zimmerman, Jack Rummel, Bryan Wright, Tom Brier, William McNally, Adam Swanson.
• 10:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.: Sedville After Hours, main level conference room at Best Western State Fair Inn, 3000 S. Limit Ave.
• Symposiums at Liberty Center, $10 for the day:
9 a.m.: Blind Boone, presented by John Reed-Torres.
10 a.m.: Stark’s Other Rags, presented by Richard Zimmerman.
11 a.m.: Living a Ragtime Life, presented by Max Morath.