• “Sedalia in the Ragtime Era,” on display through 2017 at the Katy Depot, 600 E. Third St., from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Local artwork based on music of Scott Joplin available for viewing in the Goddard Gallery at the Daum Museum of Contemporary Art at State Fair Community College throughout the duration of the Festival.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Maple Leaf Park, East Main Street.
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Complimentary concerts at John Stark Pavilion, East Fifth Street.
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Katy Depot, 600 E. Third St.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.: Complimentary concerts at Gazebo Park, South Ohio Avenue.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Queen of the Prariries Festival of the Arts, Second Street and Ohio Avenue.
• Noon: Commemoration ceremony designating with a historic marker the site of the “Maple Leaf Rag” historic contract signing Aug. 10, 1899 at 114 E. Fifth St. between Scott Joplin and John Stark.
• 1 to 5 p.m.: Free dance lessons at the Fox Theatre Events Center, East Fifth Street.
• 1 to 5 p.m.: Joplin Ragtime Treasure Hunt at the Daum Museum of Contemporary Art at State Fair Community College.
• 2 p.m.: Legacy of Joplin at Liberty Center, $20. David Reffkin, Emcee. Featuring: Dave Majchrazk, David Reffkin, Martin Spitznagel, Sue Keller, Bill Edwards, Bryan Wright, Richard Dowling, Daniel Souvigny.
• 8 p.m.: Ragtime Music Hall at Liberty Center, 111 W. Fifth St., $32. Brian Holland, Emcee. Featuring: Paul Asaro, Jeff Barnhart, Tom Brier, Richard Dowling, Bill Edwards, Frederick Hodges, Brian Holland, Jazzou Jones, Sue Keller, Carl Sonny Leyland, Frank LiVolsi, Dave Majchrzak, William McNally, John Reed-Torres, David Reffkin, John Remmers, Jack Rummel, Donald Ryan, Daniel Souvigney, Martin Spitznagel, Adam Swanson, Sebastien Troendle, Bryan Wright.
• 10:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.: Sedville After Hours, main level conference room at Best Western State Fair Inn, 3000 S. Limit Ave.
• Symposiums, $10 for the day:
9 a.m.: Master Class at Calvary Episcopal Church, Broadway Boulevard and Ohio Avenue, presented by Richard Dowling.
10 a.m.: Publishers of Ragtime – The Necessary Evil at Liberty Center, presented by Bill Edwards.
11 a.m.: Essays in Ragtime – Brun Campbell, presented by David Reffkin and Larry Karp.
• 10:30 a.m.: Ragtime church service featuring Jeff and Anne Barnhart at Broadway Presbyterian Church, 209 W. Broadway Blvd.
• 1 to 5 p.m.: Joplin Ragtime Treasure Hunt at the Daum Museum of Contemporary Art.